I haven't blogged since 2006. I guess I just got caught up in life. 6 years has flown by and seemingly disappeared. However in the past weeks, 2 things have happened to change that.
1. I finished taking my PE Electrical Engineering exam, freeing up hundreds of hours of time that was previously spent studying.
2. I got an iPad. I have never been a Mac user, but upon winning a raffle for a Apple giftcard - I have finally been converted :)
I've been wanting to get back into blogging for a while, and now that I have no excuses - I'm back!
This time around I am blogging in hope that I can INSPIRE everyone who reads my plethora of daydreams, life experiences and worldly travels.
Read on my friends. Comments welcome! I love to hear from you!
DBB
- Posted from my iPad
Location:San Diego
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.