I like piña coladas.
They are arguably the best adult beverage to consume while laying on the beach in a tropical paradise. As I sip on one of the better creations I've ever had I wanted to share the recipe since I had the pleasure of watching the bar tender create it.

Combine in blender:
Fresh pineapple, 1cut disk from whole pineapple, remove rind, cut into quadrants
Light cane syrup
Bacardi, 1 (generous) shot
Pineapple juice
Ice, handfull of cubes
Blend in blender to smooth purée
Pour into chilled tall glass
Add tropical stir stick
Enjoy!
DBB
They are arguably the best adult beverage to consume while laying on the beach in a tropical paradise. As I sip on one of the better creations I've ever had I wanted to share the recipe since I had the pleasure of watching the bar tender create it.

Combine in blender:
Fresh pineapple, 1cut disk from whole pineapple, remove rind, cut into quadrants
Light cane syrup
Bacardi, 1 (generous) shot
Pineapple juice
Ice, handfull of cubes
Blend in blender to smooth purée
Pour into chilled tall glass
Add tropical stir stick
Enjoy!
DBB
Location:Paradise
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.