Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Sea Turtles

When vacationing in paradise there are few things more relaxing than piña coladas on the beach.
That is until you go scuba diving in clear, warm, fish filled amazingly blue water.
Todays dives were a highlight. The fact that my husband and I were the only ones diving at the resort meant we had a boat, crew and dive guide all to ourselves.
I like coral, my husband likes fish. So our guide chose reef sites today that had both.
Each dive was 50 minutes of drifting with the current enjoying the tranquility of the reef and all the life everywhere you look. Relaxing.
Swimming in the worlds most beautiful aquarium.

If that wasn't enough... I got to see my most favorite thing ever in the world: Sea Turtles.
They are the most elegantly graceful animals. Seeing them made my day, my week, my month. I love sea turtles. Seeing them truly distracts me from everything and cures any signs of a foul mood. The one thing that will make me giddy without fail. Truly magical.






DBB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.